Check out this recipe below, compliments of Katie of Real Food with Gratitude. Whether it’s summer or winter, a bowl of this apple cinnamon oatmeal topped with seasonal fruit is the perfect way to start the day. Quick, easy and delicious! And my favorite…kid friendly! Be sure and visit Katie’s blog!
Crock-Pot Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Delicious breakfast - any time of year!
- Rolled Oats
- 3 T unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup milk/almond milk (I used unsweetened Ripple Plant Based Milk)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 minced green apple
- Step 1 Mix all ingredients in a heat safe bowl
- Step 2 Place bowl into crock pot
- Step 3 Fill crock pot 1/2 way with water to surround your bowl
- Step 4 Cook on low for 3-4 hours depending on your desired thickness